Real estate investment has had been the prime concern for each one of us where the idea is to get the true living space and meet a smart investment home. So for both the benefits, here, we are going to talk about the new residential project situated in the heart of New Delhi where it brings quality living space and a new high living experience by the reputed and leading builder- DLF LTD.
Let Us Grab Quick Information On The Project To Be The First One To Know All Its Benefits:-
1) DLF One Midtown housing is well scattered over the large area
2) Right merge of 2, 3, and 4 BHK apartments where all of them are well scattered and planned on the new floor plan
3) Get ventilated kitchen, sun-filled balconies, and bedroom with smart dining area
4) In DLF One Midtown you will get 4 different towers over the G+40 structure where one can get a bird’s eye view experience of the city
5) The site is filled with lush greenery to have an eco-friendly ambiance- seasonal plantation, theme garden, water bodies, and trees
6) Even the adjoining 128 acres of DDA park gives a wider view of the greenery along with the walking space and better environment
7) For an active lifestyle- gym, spa, clubhouse, sports hub, jogging track, yoga space, and lots more services are planned here
8) In DLF One Midtown high-security service, car parking space, power & water back up, and lots more give you 100% safety and comfort
9) The overall project is well designed to get the core access to everything and the chance to live in a prime space of DLF LTD
Better Location For You
This housing is situated near DLF Capital Greens Moti Nagar, New Delhi which is one of the developed and planned areas of West Delhi and connects widely to all the prime places of Delhi.
Most importantly, the project enjoys smooth access from 5 metro stations which will widely connect you to all important parts of Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida.
And for local comfort, you will be getting a planned area with social and physical infrastructures to have quality living in terms of local needs, job opportunities and safety.
Read More:- 1: How To Make Your Home Eco Friendly In 2022?