Are you looking for a residential apartment in DLF Capital Greens? If yes, you must enquire about the maintenance charges of DLF Capital Greens Apartments. These apartments are now available in resale or rent and both cases, you have to pay a fee for the ongoing overall maintenance in the community.
Maintenance charges are the important factors that many home buyers ignore. In most cases, many people slip this important aspect and find themselves suffering later. To help you evade such difficulties, here we will explain everything about DLF Capital Greens Maintenance Charges.
Let’s find out what comes in Maintenance Charges.
- Service Charges (Housekeeping, Security, Common Area Electricity, Equipment)
- Lift Repair and Maintenance Charges
- Non-occupancy Charges
- Water Charges
- Parking Charges
Maintenance Charges in DLF Capital Greens Phase 1 and 2 Apartments
- 2 BHK Apartments Rs. 4000 – 5000*
- 3 BHK Apartments Rs. 6000 – 7000*
- 3 BHK Apartments (Fully-Furnished) Rs. 6000 – 7000*
- 4 BHK Apartments Rs. 11,000 – 12,000*
- 4 BHK Apartments (Fully-Furnished) Rs. 11,000 – 12,000*
Maintenance Charges in DLF Capital Greens Phase 4 Apartments
- 4 BHK Apartments Rs. 18, 000*
- 4 BHK Apartments (Fully-Furnished) Rs. 18, 000*
Why Maintenance Charge is necessary to pay?
It is important to maintain every single part of the residential community to provide a trouble-free life. That’s why DLF Ltd. Developer presents maintenance service to maintain in regular intervals so that as residents, you don’t have to worry about the same.